In becoming a Corporate Partner, Bee1 will strengthen your Corporate, Social Responsibility delivery options.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Improve your CSR impact straight away
- New angles for your PR and marketing strategies
- Play a key part in improving your local environment.
- Regular updates on your hive(s) and a more fulfilled knowledge of honeybees for you and your staff
- You'll get to enjoy delicious honey that has come directly from your hive(s)!
YOUR CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP INCLUDES...
- Funding of 8 beehives
- Your company logo will be placed on your adopted beehive
- Staff engagement - our beekeepers will manage your hive and provide updates
- Beekeeper visit to your company (if required)
- Certificate and posters for the office - educating and informing staff of the impact you're making
- Honey produced from your own company hive - perfect for staff and customers!
- Your logo will be used on all inventory, including your beehive, marketing and communications
Official partner status and promotion on company inventory and Social Media platforms
Adoption of 8 beehives with full colonies and Queen!
Locally produced honey from your own adopted bees, with a touch of corporate panache as required
Dedicated, competent Bee1 beekeeper to manage your colonies and hives
Public Relations opportunities
International Organisation for Standardization (ISO)
Help to strengthen your Corporate Environmental Impact Strategies
Underpinning the core values within your existing Corporate and Social Responsibility obligations, or creating new ones!
Support with tailored creative content for tendering that will assist with securing future contracts
Assistance with creative content for your Pre-qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) supply chain development, encompassing environmental, biodiversity and/or climate change commitments. Linked with pollination or carbon offsetting, tailored to your needs.
If you'd like to find out more, then get started and click the button below!
Become a part of the bee-volution
We can provide bespoke packages to suit your level
of carbon offsetting. For further information click
on the link below.