The Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act is about improving the social, economic, environmental and cultural well-being of Wales. It makes the public bodies listed in the Act think more about the long-term, work better with people, communities and each other, looking to prevent problems and take a more joined-up approach.
By joining hands with us in fighting the honeybees plight, you'll be playing a crucial role in working towards a healthier and more bee-friendly environment. It has been proven that beekeeping and their produce can have significant health and well being benefits.
Our Wellness Option is aimed specifically at working on building better support networks for health and well-being, in the workplace, the local community, and at home.
With that in mind, we thought that it would make sense for us to put together our wellness package. Our package aims to not only provide a fuller quality of life for the bees, but also for yourself, your family or your employees.
OUR WELLNESS OPTION INCLUDES
- Personalised packages to include beehive adoption, plus receive free health-check and coaching plan
- Tailor-made individual health-checks for your family or your staff members
- Staff health and well-being packages
- Yoga and meditation classes and support
- Safety, occupational health, well-being and mental health training
Become a part of the bee-volution
MENTAL HEALTH AND OTHER TRAINING
Bee1 has developed a partnership with a local Safety, Health and Wellness Training Company. Alan has been trained by MIND and was employed by St Johns Ambulance Trust and delivers accredited Adult Mental Health First Aid, Occupational Health, Safety, First Aid and optional tailored training to meet the needs of the organisations.
Therapeutic• ashtanga vinyasa yoga;
• pranayama meditation; and
• mindfulness; to all ages/social groups.